Did You Know?
More than 80 Education and Broader Public Sector organizations are currently using Office Supplies agreement to get savings and procurement compliance with ease!
OECM has awarded its Office Supplies agreement to OfficeMax Grand & Toy and Staples Advantage.
Established in collaboration with 17 School Boards, Colleges & Universities.This agreement is available to the Education sector and other Broader Public Sector organizations in Ontario.
To use this agreement, simply sign a Client-Supplier Agreement (CSA) with OfficeMax Grand & Toy and/or Staples Advantage.
What you will get with this agreement:
• Attractive fixed pricing on hundreds of products
• Deep discounts on catalogue items
• No minimum order requirements
• Free delivery for all locations across Ontario
•Simple buying process
•Hundreds of eco-friendly options
• Trained and knowledgeable supplier teams
• BPS Procurement Directive compliant
How to sign-up:
• Review supplier information, products and pricing
• Review the Master Agreement and Client-Supplier Agreement (CSA) template (available on this website)
• Complete the CSA template in consultation with your OfficeMax Grand & Toy and/or Staples representative
• Sign the completed CSA with OfficeMax Grand & Toy and /or Staples
• You are ready to place an order!
Tony De Sciscio
Strategic Sourcing Manager, OECM
Email: email@example.com I Phone: 416-847-0086
Address: 90 Eglinton Avenue Suite 504, Toronto ON M4P 2Y3
National Account Manager, OfficeMax Grand & Toy
Email: JillSmith@officemaxcanada.com I Phone: 416-401 6300 ext. 5966
Regional Account Executive, Staples Advantage
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I Phone: 289-231-8612