Did You Know?
Over 21 Education and Broader Public Sector organizations are currently using Multi-Function Devices 2012 agreement to get savings and procurement compliance with ease!
OECM has awarded an agreement for the provision of Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) to Xerox Canada Ltd.
This agreement is available to School Boards, Colleges and Universities (SCUs) and other Broader Public Sector (BPS) organizations in Ontario.
Developed in collaboration with a cross sector working group, the Master Agreement covers an eight (8) year period.
To use this agreement, an SCU or BPS entity signs a Client-Supplier Agreement with Xerox for a maximum five (5) year term.
What you will get with this agreement:
- Through this agreement, Xerox provides a wide range of services including:
• A dedicated project manager for MFD fleet assessment and implementation
• MFD configuration, free–on-board delivery and installation
• Free-of-charge MFD testing services for up to 60 days – at the client’s site
• Guaranteed on-site service response times from certified Xerox technicians
• No charge removal and replacement of damaged/defective MFDs
• End user and IT staff specific training
• Committed customer support, including a range of reporting tools, streamlined invoicing, and billing analysts to assist with invoice reconciliation
In addition to great Xerox services, the OECM agreement also provides the following:
Great pricing! Choose from three pricing options:
• Cost-per-copy per MFD: A unique cost for each MFD in your fleet
• All-in blended cost-per-copy for all MFDs: One price for all the MFDs in your fleet
• Lease plus cost-per-copy per MFD: Lease the MFDs in your fleet and pay a unique cost for each MFD Staples, toner, other consumables and maintenance are included in all pricing options
A revolutionary cartridge-free, environmentally friendly MFD the Xerox ColorQUBE™
How to sign-up:
• Review supplier information,Price Estimator Tool, products and pricing and FAQs
• Review the Master Agreement and Client-Supplier Agreement (CSA) template (available on this website)
• Complete the CSA template in consultation with your Xerox representative
• Sign the completed CSA with Xerox
• You are ready to place an order!
Tony De Sciscio
Manager, Strategic Sourcing
Contact Xerox Canada Ltd.:
Phone: (647) 226-2385 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org