Welcome to the OECM Courier Services microsite.
OECM is pleased to announce that after a rigorous competitive procurement process Canpar Transport L.P. (Canpar) and UPS Canada Ltd. (UPS) have been awarded an agreement for the provision of Domestic (within Ontario and the rest of Canada), USA and International Courier Services.
The agreements are available to School Boards, Colleges and Universities and other organizations that qualify as part of the Broader Public Sector (BPS) in Ontario.
Under this agreement, Canpar and UPS provide a wide range of services:
- Customs Clearance Services
- Scheduled Pickups
- Non-Standard Pickups and Deliveries
- Delivery Attempt and Return Service
- Hold for Pickup
- Free Packaging Material
- Proof of Delivery
- Dangerous Goods
- Declared Value
- Saturday Deliveries
- Error Resolution
- Great pricing
- Choice of services
- Committed customer support from both suppliers
- Flexible billing options
- High volume shipping systems, if applicable
- Online services andtraining
- Smooth and seamless implementation
Learn More About the Agreement
- OECM User Guide (Need a login? Click here)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Canpar profile, services and pricing
- UPS profile, services and pricing
Manager, Strategic Sourcing
Canpar Transport L.P. contact:
Inside Sales - Government Rep.
UPS Canada Ltd.:
Enterprise Account Director